Google Chrome Dev channel has been updated to 18.0.1010.1 for Windows and Chrome Frame; 18.0.1010.0 for Mac and Linux. This update adds 'Rotate Clockwise' and 'Rotate Counterclockwise' commands to context menus of the PDF plugin. These should allow a better view of the documents scanned horizontally. This release also fixes for some known stability issues that affected Windows and MAC users in previous release.
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. It has one box for everything: Type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and web pages. Will give you thumbnails of your top sites; Access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab. Desktop shortcuts allow you to launch your favorite Web apps straight from your desktop.
Download Google Chrome Dev channel
Interested in using the Google Chrome Dev channel please visit http://www.google.com/chrome/eula.html?extra=devchannel website.
What's new in Google Chrome 18.0.1010.1 Dev channel
This release contains the following updates and fixes:
- The PDF plugin now adds 'Rotate Clockwise' and 'Rotate Counterclockwise' commands to context menus, so users can more easily view documents scanned horizontally.
- Updated the first-run bubble text and added a link to change the current search engine. (Issue: 117521)
- Fixed HTML5 showing download bar in fullscreen mode. (Issue: 99673)
- Fixed issue where Cmd-W would close the whole window in fullscreen mode. (Issue: 109793)
- Fixed best-fit-window-zoom. (Issue: 104170)
You can find the full details about changes that are in this version of Chrome 18 from the SVN revision log.
Source: Google Chrome Releases