Cain & Abel is a password recovery tool for Microsoft Operating Systems. It allows easy recovery of several kind of passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using Dictionary, Brute-Force and Cryptanalysis attacks, recording VoIP conversations, decoding scrambled passwords, recovering wireless network keys, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocols.
The program does not exploit any software vulnerabilities or bugs that could not be fixed with little effort. It covers some security aspects/weakness intrinsic of protocol's standards, authentication methods and caching mechanisms; its main purpose is the simplified recovery of passwords and credentials from various sources, however it also ships some "non standard" utilities for Microsoft Windows users.
Cain & Abel has been developed in the hope that it will be useful for network administrators, teachers, security consultants/professionals, forensic staff, security software vendors, professional penetration testers and everyone else that plans to use it for ethical reasons. The author will not help or support any illegal activity done with this program.
Download Cain and Abel 4.9.43
You can download Cain and Abel 4.9.43 from website below:
- MD5 - 6FD3C21EF5E301A91E44D2666D9DC90C
- SHA1 - 6A77BB40F384CDBCDB520B0765029459ADD78FCF
What's new in Cain and Abel 4.9.43
Cain and Abel 4.9.43 is contains several significant improvements over the previous release including:
- Added SAP R/3 sniffer filter for SAP GUI authentications and SAP DIAG protocol decompression.
- Added support for Licensing Mode Terminal Server connections to Windows 2008 R2 servers in APR-RDP sniffer filter.
- Added support for MSCACHEv2 Hashes (used by Vista/7/2008) in Dictionary and Brute-Force Attacks.
- Added MSCACHEv2 Hashes Cryptanalysis via Sorted Rainbow Tables.
- Added MSCACHEv2 RainbowTables to WinRTGen v2.6.3.
- MS-CACHE Hashes Dumper now supports MSCACHEv2 hashes extraction from Windows Vista/7/2008 machines and offline registry files.
- Fixed a bug (crash) in Certificate Collector with Proxy settings enabled.
Source: Cain & Abel