Now you can see 3D trees in locations all over the world. Google has also made it easier for you to know when historical imagery is available in the location you are viewing.
Here are some key features of Google Earth 6:
- Explore rich geographical content.
- Search for business locations.
- See 3D buildings and add your own models.
- Visualize your GPS tracks and share with others.
- Dive beneath the surface of the ocean.
Explore Google Earth from anywhere. Whether you’re on your computer, mobile phone, tablet or browsing the web - there is a version of Google Earth for you.
Google Earth 6 is available for the desktop in three different versions: Google Earth, Google Earth Pro, and Google Earth Enterprise. Fly anywhere to see satellite imagery, 3D buildings, 3D trees, terrain, Street View, planets and much more.
Use the Google Earth plug-in to explore a 3D globe with Earth view in Google Maps and on sites across the web.
Explore the globe from the palm of your hand. Download Google Earth for Android, iPhone, or iPad.
More in Google Earth
Switch to Moon in Google Earth to see 3D models of landed spacecrafts, 360-degree photos of astronauts’ footprints, Apollo missions and much more.
Explore cities, buildings and structures in 3D with the 3D Buildings layer. Create your own 3D models and add them to Google Earth.
With Mars in Google Earth, you can explore a whole new planet. View NASA images, take tours, see 3D rover models and browse 360-degree panoramas.
Ocean in Google Earth lets you dive beneath the surface and explore lost shipwrecks, surf spots, and the latest research discoveries.
Explore the sky with Google Earth. Zoom into distant galaxies, view constellations and hear astronomy podcasts.
Travel back in time with Historical Imagery in Google Earth. See imagery from previous years and easily discover when historical photos are available.
Download Google Earth 220.127.116.1101
To download the latest version of Google Earth please visit http://www.google.com/earth/download/ge/agree.html website.
What's New in Google Earth 18.104.22.16801
This version of Google Earth contains the following new features ,improvements and fixes:
New features and improvements:
- To conform more closely with the OGC KML 2.2 standard, we've made the parsing of the [coordinates] tag more strict in version 6.1. Spaces must only be used to separate the (longitude,latitude,altitude) triplets which specify the coordinates of a single point. It is invalid to add spaces between individual coordinates. We understand that previous versions of the client were more lenient, so if your KML files contain spaces beween coordinates in coordinate triplets, an easy workaround is to remove all whitespace located immediately before or after commas inside a [coordinates] tag. [/coordinates][/coordinates]
- Several performance improvements that would allow smoother experience in specific computer configurations.
- Sped up overlay polygon rendering in OpenGL mode.
- Changes to reduce occurrences of missing desktop icon and shortcut menu items on an update.
- Added field of view recording to tours and ability to play back those changes.
- Upgraded GDAL support to 1.7.0 and fixed issues with importing .tab files in Google Earth Pro.
This version of Google Earth contains the following fixed:
- Fixed 'Restrict to View' functionality during a shapefile import in Google Earth Pro.
- Fixed an issue where Google Earth would sometimes save incorrect ordering of elements in KML.
- Fixed an issue where the icon heading did not work in Google Earth API.
- Fixed loading of kmz files when the first file at the root level was image file.
- Fixed the discrepancy caused in measurements due to multiple radii of Earth used inside Google Earth.
- Fixed an issue where placemarks created with UTM coordinates did not move when edited.
- Fixed an issue when screen overlays disappeared in a print-out.